Back to Top

Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Interview with Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl!



Hey, Guys! Today I am going to be doing an interview swap Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl. She is super awesome and was very helpful and sweet when I first started this blog. She is also my first follower *squee!*  Make sure to check out her awesome blog, and she is also having a really cool contest which you should enter here.  Now let's get started!   


Me/Questions
Nabila





1. Describe yourself in 5 words?



Intelligent, Positive, Responsible, Clever, and Curious. 



2. Awesome! What is your blog about?



My blog is mostly a lifestyle blog and I have posts with blogging tips, stuff about me, photography, fashion books, and much much more. 



3. When did you start blogging and why?



I started my blog in 3rd grade. One of my friends had a blog and she showed it to me and it looked so cool! I wanted to have a blog as well. Plus both of my parents already had blogs. When I asked my parents if I could have a blog they said yes so I got a private blog with a different name. I think around the end of 3rd grade and beginning of 4th grade I changed my blog to public and changed the name. But I really just started this January with constant and good posts. 



4. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?



I would save a 4th of it, use a 4th of it for school, give a 4th of it to charity (if I feel like helping people that day), and use a 4th of it for my own pleasure. 



5. Great way of splitting it up! If you were an animal, what would you be and why?



I'm not really sure. One time I took a quiz and it said I was a baboon. I didn't really like that answer. I don't think I am specifically like one specific animal. What animal do you think I am?



6. I am not sure..probably not a baboon :)Where do you find inspiration for your amazing blog posts?



Oh, thank you! I am so happy that you think my posts are amazing. I find inspiration from life and from what I am doing. Like when I went on a road trip I did a post with tips on how to get through and road trip without killing yourself (which you can find here). But I also get a lot of inspiration from Pinterest and other bloggers. Pinterest is amazing by the way (my name is Nabila). 



7. What do you like doing in your spare time?



I like to blog, watch youtube videos, read, watch a movie, take photos, talk, hang out with friends, swim, sing, and write. 



8. If you could choose one place to go ( Fictional, or Realistic) where would you go and why?



Well, I am going to bend the rules for this question and pick two. For fictional I would choose Hogwarts because I really want to be a wizard. For realistic really anywhere in Europe. I have never ever gone to Europe and the places there just sound so awesome. Like France, or Spain or London. 



9.  What is something you haven't done before but really want to do?



Hmm. I don't know. Maybe meet another blogger in real life. Or. Umm... Babysit someone and actually get paid. I don't really know. Or actually get my blog featured in something! Or go to another continent besides North America. Lots of things. 

10. Cool! Where do you blog? ( like your desk, or bed etc). Do you have any blogging essentials?

I usually blog in the living room either on the couch or this certain chair. I don't really have that much blogging essentials. Most of the time just my computer and maybe a drink or a snack.



11. What are some of your goals for your blog?



One of my current goals is to get my blog to 60 followers and then eventually 100 followers (though that will probably take about a year). Another one of my blogging goals is actual to make money with my blog and possibly get sent something from a company. 



12. What are your favorite types of posts to blog about?

My favorite types of posts would probably be tips and advice. I think I like those the most because they really come from me and I love helping people. 

Thank you so much, Bubbles for interviewing me! 

Thank you, Nabila for being my inspiration! 

I hope you guys liked it! Thank you so much for stopping by! Also I wanted to let you know, I am having problems with Pinterest, so I will be closing my old account and opening a new one. See you at my next post! 

~ Bubbles



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for interviewing me bubbles! I* had such an awesome time doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime! I had a wonderful time too :)

      ~ Bubbles

      Delete

Thank You for commenting!