Back to Top

Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Interview with Nandy

Hey guys! My good friend Nandy recently started a blog and its AWESOME! You guys should definitely go check it out! We are doing an interview swap so make sure to check out her blog here! Let's get into the interview!

1. Describe yourself in 5 words?Quirky, Nerdy, Stubborn (I'm working in it, though) Friendly, and a Dog-Lover.
2. What is your blog about?My blog is about everything, actually. I post my thoughts, funny anecdotes, and interesting things I hear or read about.
3. When did you start blogging and why?
Its only been a few weeks now. My first post was on Dec. 15 and I upload every Friday.
4. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
If I had 1 million dollars, I would start an animal shelter in a developing country so that more dogs and cats could find a real home.
5. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
If I was an animal, I would be a cat because sometimes I act like Garfield. LOL
6. Where do you find inspiration for your amazing blog posts?
Wow! Thanks for calling my blog posts amazing. I find inspiration in everyday things and even from your blog, Bubbles!
7. What do you like doing in your spare time?
In my spare time I blog (obviously). I also like to read and random
8. If you could choose one place to go ( Fictional, or Realistic) where would you go and why?
If I could go anywhere, I would go to Europe and take a tour of all the wonderful sights there.
9. What is something you haven't done before but really want to do?
Something I would really like to do that I haven't already done would be skydiving. It seems so cool!
10. Where do you blog? ( like your desk, or bed etc).Do you have any blogging essentials?
I usually blog on the futon in my room since it's super comfy! i always like to have my emoji pillow with me because his perpetual smile is very encouraging.
11. What are some of your goals for your blog?
My blogging goal is just to share my feelings and opinions with the world!
12. What are your favorite types of posts to blog about?
My favorite posts are holiday themed ones such as Halloween costume ideas, etc.
Thank you Nandy for letting me interview you :)
She also interviewed me over on her blog so make sure to go check her out!
xx Bubbles

2 comments:

  1. Emoji pillows are amazing!!! It's so nice to have a real life blogging friend-- I wish I did, but I don't. :( It's nice to meet you, Nandy! ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting!