Back to Top

Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Cramm Award

Hey guys! Today I will be participating in the Cramm Awards tag! I was nominated by Target Girl And Nandy!
I will also be joining Lexie's challenge and be doing #7DaysofTCC! (Sorry I started late)


Created by Olivia from Your Rose Awaits
RULES:
1. Mention the person who nominated you and add a link to their site.
2. Mention the person who created this award.3. Share three people who inspire you to blog.4. Answer your challenge question.5. Nominate bloggers, let them know and set them a cool challenge question.

For me the there are more than 3 people than inspire me to blog, my family, my friends, other bloggers, school all these places provide me with a lot of inspiration and things I want to share!


Target Girl's challenge question was:  if you have 3 wishes what would they be?
(Be prepared for cheesiness)
  1. Have equality for all genders and races
  2. Have world peace
  3. Get a puppy!
Hehe…..

Nandy's challenge question was: Where does your inspiration come from and what is your goal for your blog?

My inspiration comes from daily life, and my goal for my blog is to be consistent with posting.

My question for the nominees is:
What do you want to do to change the world?

Nominees:
Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl
Anika from Anika Joy
Nandy from Nandy in a Nutshell
Lexie from What Lexie Loves
Abby from Ups and Downs

xx Bubbles

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your answers to the questions!
    TG
    targetgirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting!