Back to Top

Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

IT'S MY BLOGIVERSARY!!!

Guys can you believe it!!! 1 year of Blogggingggg!!! Woo HOO!!!!  In this post I'm going to talk about some of  my blogging goals, and my friends who have helped me so much!!

Blogging Goals!

1. I want to post more regularly!!!

2. Make longer + more meaningful posts

3. Make more blogging friends

4. Change Design!

5.  Collaborate with more bloggers!

6.  Make a video

7. Add more of my own pics

Friends who have helped out a lot!!

 Nabila from Hot Town Cool Girl

 Abigail Lennah from Ups and Downs

Lexie from What Lexie Loves

Skye from A Little Inkling

Anika from This Journey Called Life

Hannah from A Relentless Daydreamer

Nandy from Nandy in A Nutshell

Thank you so much, guys!

Hows your summer going? Excited for back to school?

xx Bubbles

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Bubbles! It is so cool you have been blogging for a whole year now. I remember when you first started blogging. You have grown a lot since then. :)

    Also thanks for including me in your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Haha, of course you have been a great help to me!

      xx Bubbles

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! It's so lovely to see that people who have been here a while are helping those just getting started. I wish you all the best for the rest of your blogging journey!

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogaversary! I love all your goals, you've come so far in just one year of blogging! Thanks for including me in your list also. <33 Summer is going going crazy right now, well, life in general is pretty crazy. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course! Good luck! XD

      xx Bubbles

      Delete

Thank You for commenting!